- To ensure that operations of all Borewells are as per planned schedule for 24-hour water supply.
- To ensure Borewell water meter reading are to be recorded regularly.
- To ensure all pumps, pressure valves, hydro pneumatic systems and control panels are maintained as specified in manuals furnished by manufacturers/original installation contractors.
- To ensure all water valves operate smoothly and there are no leaks anywhere in the system.
- To ensure all underground and overhead tanks are cleaned regularly as per the schedule to avoid deposits of sediments and algae formation.
- To ensure proper maintenance of Water Treatment Plant and correct dosage of chlorine.
- To ensure the regular maintenance and operation of filtration plant as per specifications.
- To ensure all Automatic level indicators and level controllers function properly.
- To ensure that fire safety water tanks are full at any point of time.
- To ensure that the water level is always maintained at safety levels during the failure of borewells by calling the empaneled water supply vendors.
Water Treatment Plant
We have expertise in WTP maintenance and operations which treats raw water into colorless and odorless quality water to make it more acceptable for a specific end-use, free from bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, nitrates, sulphate and pesticides or reduces their concentration so that the water becomes fit for its desired end-use. The end use may be drinking, industrial water supply, irrigation, water recreation or many other uses.
- Operating the Water Treatment Plant
- Chemical dosing
- Testing of water
Effluent Treatment plant (ETP) & Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
We provide complete operational solutions for Sewage and Effluent Treatment Plants which are installed and commissioned at various places for treating waste fluid and to produce environmental safe fluid and solid-state output suitable for disposal or reuse.
- Alternating the air blower
- Electrical control panel observation
- Alternating the Filter feed pump
- Back wash the filter 3 to 4 times a day
- Regular chlorine dosing to the final tank
- Alternating the raw sewage pump
- Check final tank water quality
- Conduct MLSS JAR Test regularly
- Check treated water pH value
- Alternating the sludge pump