We provide Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance services to commercial, Industrial and residential places, to provide acceptable indoor air quality with controlled room temperature and removal of moisture, odors, smoke, heat, dust, airborne bacteria, carbon dioxide, other gases etc. and introduce outside air circulation to prevent air stagnation and maintain oxygen replenishment.
- To operate and maintain the complete HVAC system as per the operation and maintenance manuals and specifications of the manufacturers and/or the original installation contractors.
- To ensure all equipment installed i.e. chillers, AHU’s, FCU’s, FATU’s, HNS Pumping systems, including complete piping and ducting are in perfect working condition and to carry out periodic checks to ensure the appropriate operating parameters as designed and handed over.
- A log book of all periodic checks/tests shall be maintained.
- Minor repairs, regular cleaning of filters, coils, makeup water tank etc., are to be maintained as per the recommendations of OEM’s.
- Regular checks for various valves installed in the piping system including cracks, maintaining water level in makeup tank etc. and take appropriate action as per the scope of work.
- All operational manuals, drawings, catalogs and related documents are maintained at a centralized location at the site.