Club House Management
Our expert Club house management team oversee the daily operations, reviews all day to day activities in accordance with the directions of the client. Anyaccidents occurring will be coordinatedwith Security in completing further actions with the accident reports. We will take care of housekeeping, security, multi-functional club house equipment’s maintenance andopening and closing of the club house.
- Maintaining the inventory of the equipments.
- Cleaning of floor area as well as equipments regularly including – Bathrooms,urinals, toilets, showers, tables, training area and all available amenities also vacuuming the floors.
- To see that all are adhering to the regulations of the club houseas outlined and prepared by client.
- Not to allow the Guests attending parties / promotions / demos / exhibitions etc. to use any of the clubhouse facilities like the swimming pool, squash court etc.
- Not to allow resident / guest to put any hoarding / advertisement or poster of any kind in the clubhouse except those authorized by the Client.
- Should not allow to use the Swimming Pool and the adjoining area after 8.00 PM without the permission of the client.
- Maintaining the records of movements of the personnel/ guests with timings.
- Restrict the usage of the Clubhouse to the authorised persons only.
Our experienced instructors will advise our clients on diets, developtailoredmade personal training plans and give vital advice and encouragement.Demonstrate the correct way to use exercise equipment and exercising methods.
- Monitor the misuse of equipment.
- Ensure the gym is clean and free of health and safety hazards.
- Deliver exercise classes and workshops.
- Develop personal exercise and diet plans.
We have the expertise in maintaining the library with greatest care. A library is a collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing, It, provides physical or digital access to material, and may be a physical building or room, or a virtual space, or both. A library’s collectioncaninclude books, periodicals, newspaper, manuscripts, films, maps, prints, documents, microform, cassettes, videotapes, DVD’s, Blu-Ray discs, e-books, audio books, data bases and other formats.We have capability to maintain meticulously with the set processes.
- All the Members are eligible to use the facilities of the Library and Reading Room within its confined limits.
- Members who wish to borrow books from the Library will be required to register themselves with the Club Office as a member of the section.
- The Library and Reading Room shall be opened and closed as per the scheduled timings by our staff.
- No members shall borrow any book, newspaper or other reading material including magazines except those that are issued from the Library, outside of the Library area.